Keyword

Can we have a proper K2 guide manual?

• Herr Stern
  • Herr Stern's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91712 by Herr Stern
Can we have a proper K2 guide manual? was created by Herr Stern
It would be great if K2 come along or have a download version about K2 manual which will give us a better resource for learning from step by stem especially for those are not web developer like me learn in a proper way.

I tried my best at online to learn, but resources are limited and most of the time, we are offline. So please let the community build something for manual.

I am so struggle to work out with K2 css and especially on how to integrate reCaptcha and Disqus commenting. When I search for help, all the links are dead.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91713 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Can we have a proper K2 guide manual?
You can find out about Disqus commenting (and I believe recCaptcha) on simon.getk2.org/tips-and-tricks but there's a problem with the site today and all the content is somehow missing, hope Simon can fix that.

I love the idea of a manual but Simon's site usually covers most of it...

--O.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• Herr Stern
  • Herr Stern's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91714 by Herr Stern
Replied by Herr Stern on topic Can we have a proper K2 guide manual?
Hi Karfis, thanks for your reply. I did check today but not yet fixed. I will come back later then. Please spread this idea that K2 should have its own manual build from A-Z of all abilities which K2 can offer.