Keyword

Single Control Panel ( Profile Integration )

• Mia Nakvi
  • Mia Nakvi's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91716 by Mia Nakvi
All - I have JomSocial(for community), Agora ( for forums ) and K2 ( for blogging ) installed in my website. But the issue is that the users have to manage their profiles at three different places now. (i.e. avatars and other settings). Does someone know of any consolidated control panel that will allow to integrate the profiles together at one place?I have tried the Agora's Add on for JomSocial and Agora Integration but that is not mature yet and has certain bugs - so no integration...Any suggestions in this regard would be highly appreciated. thanks and best regards, Mia -

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mia Nakvi
  • Mia Nakvi's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91717 by Mia Nakvi
Replied by Mia Nakvi on topic Single Control Panel ( Profile Integration )
Ok -

There is an extensions for JomSocial and Agora integration ... But that kind of didnt work properly ..

I had to change it manually and changes were required in Agora Profile Module, Latest Post Module and Online Users Module ...

For K2 - For displaying the JomSocial Avatar - Changes were made in components\com_k2\helpers\utilities.php to query the avatar from JomSocial user table instead of K2.

This is just a quick solution, but there should certainly be an extensions for JomSocial and k2 too...

thanks all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.