Keyword

Image display in a K2 Content Module

• Neil Forrester
  • Neil Forrester's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91760 by Neil Forrester
Image display in a K2 Content Module was created by Neil Forrester
I have a K2 Content module working as a 'Latest News' type module.

I list 4 articles in this module. Now the trick is I only want to display the associated article image for the most recent listing otherwise  displaying an image with each line is too much.

Is this possible to do through the configurations somewhere or do I have to target using jquery to fix this issue?

Ideally I'd like it to look like the image below:

Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Best wishes,

Neil. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91761 by Arden de Raaij
Replied by Arden de Raaij on topic Image display in a K2 Content Module
You should be able to do this with one of the free extensions of Gavick: Newsshow Pro GK4

www.gavick.com/download/free-extensions.html

It's a great extension. You can configure the article layout as 1 column, 1 row, configure the information displayed with it, and enable multiple links underneath.

• Neil Forrester
More
13 years 9 months ago #91762 by Neil Forrester
Replied by Neil Forrester on topic Image display in a K2 Content Module
Hi Who me,

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction here for the module. I'll take a look at the extensions GavikPro do. My issue was solved by Anthony at joomlaBamboo who kindly gave me an extension to get this working in K2, but I'm always interested in seeing other extensions out there too.

Many thanks for your help and the time you took to reply.

Best wishes,

Neil.

Who me said:

You should be able to do this with one of the free extensions of Gavick: Newsshow Pro GK4

It's a great extension. You can configure the article layout as 1 column, 1 row, configure the information displayed with it, and enable multiple links underneath.

• Neil Forrester
More
13 years 9 months ago #91763 by Neil Forrester
Replied by Neil Forrester on topic Image display in a K2 Content Module
Hello again,

I've just been downloading the extension from GavikPro - They're all ace :) Cheers for the point in the right direction.

Neil

Neil Forrester said:

Hi Who me,

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction here for the module. I'll take a look at the extensions GavikPro do. My issue was solved by Anthony at joomlaBamboo who kindly gave me an extension to get this working in K2, but I'm always interested in seeing other extensions out there too.

Best wishes,

Neil.

Who me said:

More
13 years 9 months ago #91764 by Arden de Raaij
Replied by Arden de Raaij on topic Image display in a K2 Content Module
You're very welcome! I enjoy using  gavick templates and modules a lot! Working on a new site based on gavick templates and modules soon! This is one of the current; www.crackforyoureyes.com

Neil Forrester said:
Hello again,

I've just been downloading the extension from GavikPro - They're all ace :) Cheers for the point in the right direction.

Neil

Neil Forrester said:

Hi Who me,

Best wishes,

Neil.

Who me said: