Keyword

Tag images and split view of component

• Claude Kornelis
  • Claude Kornelis's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91765 by Claude Kornelis
Tag images and split view of component was created by Claude Kornelis
Hi All,

I hope you can help me with my issue. We are setting up a website for a soccer tournament. Matches are played in 4 groups all existing of 4 teams. For each group we want to display the corresponding results, match summaries and images.

The match summaries are stored as items in a category e.g. "group A" and do have tags to the related teams which played the match. Also the images are stored in a corresponding folder "group A". So, if we have a category overview all relevant matches are shown. The images are only shown in the items itself as linked gallery with the SIG plugin. But of course this are images related to the complete group and not to the specific match.

Question 1). Is there a way how we can show the images of a specific category (e.g. Group A) on category level. For example:

On the left side of the screen: links to the existing articles in the category (as described above)

On the right side of the screen: links to the existing images in the same category (folder)

Question 2): How can we "split" the content view if we want to display to "separated" (but related)  elements besides each other. As described above, left the category articles and right the related images.

Question 3): Is there a way to tag images ? For example, same as the group overview we would like to display only the articles and images related to a specific team. With the content on tag overview this works well, but I can't add a specific image gallery to this page.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Claude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.