Keyword

Extending Registration Form

• Ray Ortega
  • Ray Ortega's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91795 by Ray Ortega
Extending Registration Form was created by Ray Ortega
Hey everyone, I'm new to K2, but have been using Joomla for awhile now. I love K2's flexibility and it's relative ease of use. I have a question about the registration form. I looked through the forum and came across similar questions, but they either did not offer the answers I was looking for or haven't been answered at all. Here's what i want to do, I have a adult services directory and only advertisers need to register to be able to add their ad profiles, galleries, etc. Visitors can visit the site free. However what I would like is to extend the registration to form to include the following fields:

Full Legal Name:

DOB:

ID Number/Drivers License

ID expiration date

State Issued from

State/Province ( US/Canadian state where they reside):

Country (if outside the US)

Advertiser type: Club, Dancer, etc...

Telephone Number:

email:

non-editable field for advertisers to read the Terms Of Agreement/Model Release information

A check box indicating their agreement to the terms

Captcha Code

Once that's done and a user submits the form I would like for each advertiser to be assigned to the k2 category I've setup for each type of advertiser.

Is this possible or do as anyone know of a component/module that will work with K2 to get the end result I'm looking for? I appreciate anyone's input on this. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ray Ortega
  • Ray Ortega's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91796 by Ray Ortega
Replied by Ray Ortega on topic Extending Registration Form
Anyone have an answer or suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.