Keyword

Problem in Image Gallery , Please help me...

• Vigin Kurakar
  • Vigin Kurakar's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91847 by Vigin Kurakar
Problem in Image Gallery , Please help me... was created by Vigin Kurakar
Dear All,

I am new in K2, i am very happy that its very interesting one, but i am unhappy while i am creating

one gallery in K2 component.

Steps which i done:-

1. install K2 component and Enabled

2. Install Lof K2SlideShow Module and Enabled

3. install Simple Image Gallery PRO (by JoomlaWorks) Plugin and enabled

After this i go to component and create new item(Already created Category), Typed title, description everything and then next to image gallery, here is the issue, i created one zip folder of image and i tried to upload, but its going to main administrator page. But i can create new item with image tab.

This is the problem. Please help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91848 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Problem in Image Gallery , Please help me...
First, make sure the zip file is correct. There should only be a zip with files in it, No Folders

I assume that you can create an item without the gallery?

Check the sigpro configuration and take a look at the permissions on the directory where its trying to upload the image galleries to

You have done the most important thing by getting sigPro.... if you search here for image gallery or sig you will see that there are numerous problems with the free version although some get it to work, IMHO its not worth the time or trouble

• Vigin Kurakar
  • Vigin Kurakar's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91849 by Vigin Kurakar
Replied by Vigin Kurakar on topic Problem in Image Gallery , Please help me...
Dear William White,

As your Advice, i uploaded it its uploaded, thanks for that. But website when that parts come its only showing that preloading circle image. Whats the problem, only simple problem i think, please help me William White said:

First, make sure the zip file is correct. There should only be a zip with files in it, No Folders

I assume that you can create an item without the gallery?

Check the sigpro configuration and take a look at the permissions on the directory where its trying to upload the image galleries to

You have done the most important thing by getting sigPro.... if you search here for image gallery or sig you will see that there are numerous problems with the free version although some get it to work, IMHO its not worth the time or trouble

More
13 years 3 months ago #91850 by Momchil
Replied by Momchil on topic Problem in Image Gallery , Please help me...
OK I think I may have solved the puzzle here .... Apparently you will have to manually tell the item ( article) in K2 to show the gallery - item view options - Image gallery - show! And it worked for me... I hope it does for you too :)