Keyword

both joomla columns are in italic using K2 module

More
13 years 9 months ago #91851 by Beata
I use K2 component recently. Position   of K2 items are on right side

I sudenly noticed  that my left and right columns of website are everything in italic, even, title of modules and menu on those page where appear K2 module

On page where k2 module isn't, text is normal

How to manage it ? Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91852 by william white
Replied by william white on topic both joomla columns are in italic using K2 module
Please post a link to a/the page you are having problems with

More
13 years 9 months ago #91853 by Beata
My Link Lithuanian Royal Union of Nobility

k2 Module is on the right side "Lietuvos dienoraštis"

Only today I got one article with not italic text - on the right side "Ketvirtasis advento sekmadienis" although it is done in the same way like others which are underneath it

Look at left side - everything is italic

And look PLEASE at page where k2 module is disabled: Certificate of tte Nobility recognition

also Senate

More
13 years 9 months ago #91854 by Beata
Nobody know?

More
13 years 8 months ago #91855 by Next Wave, Inc.
Replied by Next Wave, Inc. on topic both joomla columns are in italic using K2 module
I am seeing the same thing, and my client isn't happy about it.  I just narrowed this down.  It's in JoomlArt JATabs, which, are, in turn, K2 Content modules.  I see the same in the module when used standalone.  It's not kindly CSS italics, it's ugly brute force HTML.  I'll be looking for it, and report back.

More
13 years 8 months ago #91856 by Beata
I coped with it, but don't remember how...

Ken Lyle said:
I am seeing the same thing, and my client isn't happy about it.  I just narrowed this down.  It's in JoomlArt JATabs, which, are, in turn, K2 Content modules.  I see the same in the module when used standalone.  It's not kindly CSS italics, it's ugly brute force HTML.  I'll be looking for it, and report back.