Keyword

Anchor Link to Additional Info (Extra Fields)

• Debbie Lane
  • Debbie Lane's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91900 by Debbie Lane
Hi

I have extra fields assigned to a category and they are appearing fine in the item as "Additional Info".

I would like to have an Anchor Link to the extra fields (Additional Info) at the top of the item in the same way that there is an Anchor link for the Image Gallery.

You can see it here www.andiamoinpuglia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=4&Itemid=7

Thanks in anticpation!

Technically Blonde
www.andiamoinpuglia.co.uk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91901 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Anchor Link to Additional Info (Extra Fields)
A quick look at item.php shows that there is a list of toolbar items that are displayed based on the values in the category paramaters. The item for gallery points to an a tag down the way where the image gallery is shown.

Adding one for additional information should be ok to do, but there will not be a category paramater to turn it on and off as is for the others. This should be done in a k2 override.

see line 145 thru 150 for the tool bar code

See line 481-488 for the display of the gallery

you can pm me for help if you like

• Debbie Lane
  • Debbie Lane's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91902 by Debbie Lane
Replied by Debbie Lane on topic Anchor Link to Additional Info (Extra Fields)
Thanks, very much appreciated. I will try what you  have suggested and pm you if I have a problem!

William White said:

A quick look at item.php shows that there is a list of toolbar items that are displayed based on the values in the category paramaters. The item for gallery points to an a tag down the way where the image gallery is shown.

Adding one for additional information should be ok to do, but there will not be a category paramater to turn it on and off as is for the others. This should be done in a k2 override.

see line 145 thru 150 for the tool bar code

See line 481-488 for the display of the gallery

you can pm me for help if you like

Technically Blonde
www.andiamoinpuglia.co.uk

More
13 years 5 months ago #91903 by Matthew Richards
Replied by Matthew Richards on topic Anchor Link to Additional Info (Extra Fields)
I am also interested in this except that I would like it to link to a google map below the image gallery.  I would also like to have the same functionality as the image gallery, whereas, if there is a google map available for the article than display the anchor link at the top.  More or less a complete custom add-on with back-end features tab with fields....If anyone is interested in helping develop or help me walk through that would be amazing!!  Thanks in advance!!