Keyword

No Items show in Category View.

• Jay Rubinstein
  • Jay Rubinstein's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91968 by Jay Rubinstein
No Items show in Category View. was created by Jay Rubinstein
I am trying to set up K2 on a dummy site in the first instance.  I have created a category and added articles however when I set up a link on the Main Menu to the category list - nothing is shown apart from the Page title.

I am new to K2 and fairly new to Joomla and I'be very grateful for any help.  I'm attaching screenshots of the settings for the category and the view which results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #91969 by Ibrahim
Replied by Ibrahim on topic No Items show in Category View.
Go to "Item view options in category listings" and check if the "Title" option is marked to "Show".

As I see also doesn't show description of the category. Check "Category view" options.

• Jay Rubinstein
  • Jay Rubinstein's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #91970 by Jay Rubinstein
Replied by Jay Rubinstein on topic No Items show in Category View.
I'm really sorry to have taken so long to reply to your suggestion.  Everything is set to show, I've tried enabling debugging but without success.  The odd thing is that I have the same problem on both my production installation and my first testbed installation.

However I've now created a new testbed  site and installed K2 as my first extension.  This time it works perfectly!  I've tried removing and re-installing it on my other sites and it still doesn't work.  I've checked different templates too but these make no difference.  Could there be a conflict with other extensions?

Thanks again and apologies for taking so long to respond.