Keyword

K2 editing article in frontend

• Dmitry Smirnov
  • Dmitry Smirnov's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92087 by Dmitry Smirnov
K2 editing article in frontend was created by Dmitry Smirnov
Hi. Sorry for my eanglish.

Your help with the following problem is necessary.Whether interests there are already ready decisions and as it is possible to realize this problem if such decision isn't available.It is necessary, that the user having come on a site in frontend could see the list of his materials and could delete in large quantities materials, change date of creation of a material, publish and unpublish some materials.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92088 by Thomas Evans
Replied by Thomas Evans on topic K2 editing article in frontend
You will have to create a user menu for all members on the front end.When they sign in they will be able to edit any category or item you assigned them as author. First you must create a user and make them an author, then you must go into K2 control panel under use, go under there name and check them as registered. I know it is already set to registered but you must move to site owner then back to registered then save. Then go into the item or category and assign the proper user to that item or category as author. I believe that is correct, that is how we did it and seems to work. Hope that helps

• Dmitry Smirnov
  • Dmitry Smirnov's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92089 by Dmitry Smirnov
Replied by Dmitry Smirnov on topic K2 editing article in frontend
It is necessary to show the list of materials just as in the administrator of panel K2. The plane list with possibility of the group publication, removal, copying