Keyword

My 'database is causing the shared resources to be over-utilized' - What does this mean?

• Laura Nunez
  • Laura Nunez's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92097 by Laura Nunez
I am new to Joomla! and even newer to K2, but I am very willing to learn. 

I was contacted by our host that the database is taking up too much space and will be shut down until the problem is fixed.

The problem is with this :

-SELECT i.title AS title, i.metadesc, i.metakey, c.name as section, i.image_caption, i.image_credits, i.video_caption, i.video_credits, i.extra_fields_search, i.created, CONCAT(i.introtext, i.fulltext) AS text, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as catslug FROM lav_k2_items AS i INNER JOIN lav_k2_categories AS c ON c.id=i.catid AND c.access <= 0 WHERE (MATCH(i.title, i.introtext, i.`fulltext`,i.extra_fields_search,i.image_caption,i.image_credits,i.video_caption,i.video_credits,i.metadesc,i.metakey) AGAINST ('+??alert(42)*' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ) AND i.trash = 0 AND i.published = 1 AND i.access <= 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access <= 0 AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2010-12-19 15:49:29' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2010-12-19 15:49:29' ) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50

What is this and what is the problem and how do I fix it?

Sorry if that comes off wrong - I do not want someone to fix it for me, or do my job for me. As I said, I am still new to Joomla! and K2. I do not know what this relates to or how to fix it but I want to learn.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.