Keyword

Simple Image Gallery PRO v2.0 and K2 v2.4.1 issue

• humberto santos
  • humberto santos's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92107 by humberto santos
Simple Image Gallery PRO v2.0 and K2 v2.4.1 issue was created by humberto santos
Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I installed simple image gallery pro to enable image gallery on k2.

Everything works fine except that when i add a image gallery to an item then the main image for the item doesnt popup with the effect.

as soon as i remove the image gallery from the item, the main image popup with the effect.

here's a link to my site cellone.ca/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=4:nokia-c6-0$&Itemid=25&lang=en

You will see on this item, the image gallery at the bottom works well but when you click on the main image at the top, it will open a new window.

HEELLLPPP!!!

thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92108 by Jack Hughes
Replied by Jack Hughes on topic Simple Image Gallery PRO v2.0 and K2 v2.4.1 issue
I am having the exact same problem. I am using K2 ver 2.3 and SIGpro 2.0.5.

Any help on this?

Thanks

Jack Hughes

More
13 years 7 months ago #92109 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Simple Image Gallery PRO v2.0 and K2 v2.4.1 issue
I think this is two different things. The item image is available with or without sig pro installed. SigPro is required for galleries, but k2 does its own thing with item images.

Look in item.php around line 204 at div itemImageBlock and check the a class=modal href statement.

If you are using a template that has k2 overrides built in they may have changed the way it works.