Keyword

Every article leads to 500 server error...Out of the blue...Why?? Any Ideas??

• Doug M
  • Doug M's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92121 by Doug M
Everything was working fine and all of a sudden any article I try to open returns a 500 server error.

Can you PLEEASE take a look and send me in the right direction to fix it?

www.malaczarnapila.pl

Thanks

Doug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
  • Doug M
More
13 years 8 months ago #92123 by Doug M
Good question...I have NO idea...

I don't even know where to begin to look.  Any ideas?

Interested in login capabilities? William White said:

Yours

www.malaczarnapila.pl/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&;...

Mine      envsportsturf.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&;...

where is the 1124: coming from?

More
13 years 8 months ago #92124 by william white
First look at the items and see if there are plugins that may be confilcting. Since things stopped working it may be because you have installed something that is messing with it....disable them one at a time and see if it starts working

start with anything to do with the urls and sef or just the last things you added

More
13 years 8 months ago #92125 by troponin
I guess it is a sef Component. Turn off .. or -just for testing-deactivate the sef option from joomla itself.

• Doug M
More
13 years 8 months ago #92126 by Doug M
The sef isn't turned on...and if I turn it on it doesn't work either.

I installed a k2 translate file...from here.... 

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/polish-translation-for-k2?c...

Everything was working ok...the translations where there...with one error on a translation...and then about 2 minutes later the links stopped working.  I've gone through a few of them and something is adding numbers to the links as William mentioned above and the numbers are different for different situations....categories vs articles vs comments...

I'm totally confused...I don't have any 'out of the ordinary' plugins and I'm not doing anything with sef at the moment because I'm not too up on it.

The thing really buggin me is that this is a live site.

Troponin said:

I guess it is a sef Component. Turn off .. or -just for testing-deactivate the sef option from joomla itself.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92127 by william white
Try to uninstall the k2 translate file!

• Doug M
More
13 years 8 months ago #92128 by Doug M
I wish it was a simple uninstall....I guess I'll have to go through and search out the .ini files delete em' all.  When I unzipped the k2 translate file it was only ini's and and xml.

William White said:
Try to uninstall the k2 translate file!

More
13 years 8 months ago #92129 by Eddiemalar
I think there was a permissions folders/archives problems... guess when you intall translations some of the permisions was changed and that´s the 500 internal server error... anyway I Can´t acces your site... are you solved the problem..¿?

• Doug M
More
13 years 8 months ago #92130 by Doug M
I wasn't able to access it either for a while.  Sometimes it loads really slow, like 3 or 4minutes and other times it loads right up.  I have other sites on the same server set up so I know it's not the  host.

I have deactivated any sef, deleted all the translation files, killed any unnecessary plugins that could even remotely be effecting this.  All the articles have extra numbers added to them as William mentioned.  I even created a test article, after the error showed up.  That test article got extra numbers attached to it and has never opened.

Here's a screenshot of the plugins I've installed.  Anybody see anything that looks not so friendly?

Eddiemalar said:

I think there was a permissions folders/archives problems... guess when you intall translations some of the permisions was changed and that´s the 500 internal server error... anyway I Can´t acces your site... are you solved the problem..¿?
Attachments: