Keyword

Every article leads to 500 server error...Out of the blue...Why?? Any Ideas??

More
13 years 8 months ago #92131 by Eddiemalar
Please... install XPlorer component and give us the public_html list of files and permissions... (check that the index.php - config.php - etc) have the correct 644 permisions set... an 744 for folders... so, ckeck for the apache owner of each file (looks like for ej: root:root)

The xplorer extension:

ninjaforge.com/index.php?option=com_ninjacentral&page=show_package&id=44&Itemid=245

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92132 by Eddiemalar
if you want I can take a look at your joomla site ... just create superadmin user and give me access data ... when I see the site you can delete the user ... Today I have some time available to help you.

• Doug M
  • Doug M's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92133 by Doug M
Eddie,

Thanks for the advice...I'll look into your suggestions.  

As for giving you super admin access, I would be happy to give up admin access but I'm not too sure about giving it up to someone who just registered.  If you had some kind history or rep....things would be different.  Please don't be offended.  I'll go through and check permissions as you suggested.

Happy New Year to ALL>>

D

Eddiemalar said:

if you want I can take a look at your joomla site ... just create superadmin user and give me access data ... when I see the site you can delete the user ... Today I have some time available to help you.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92134 by Eddiemalar
Ok... not a problem... happy 2011 for you too... I hope you can fix your problems...

Doug M said:
Eddie,

Thanks for the advice...I'll look into your suggestions.  

As for giving you super admin access, I would be happy to give up admin access but I'm not too sure about giving it up to someone who just registered.  If you had some kind history or rep....things would be different.  Please don't be offended.  I'll go through and check permissions as you suggested.

Happy New Year to ALL>>

D

Eddiemalar said:

• Doug M
  • Doug M's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92135 by Doug M
Still lookin for a little love on this one....  Any other ideas?