Keyword

Removing BULLET and Transparent Background

• BeN Radiorockcafe
  • BeN Radiorockcafe's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92195 by BeN Radiorockcafe
Removing BULLET and Transparent Background was created by BeN Radiorockcafe
Good day everyone and best wishes for 2011.

I'm having 2 slight issues with displaying some content from an article using the primary K2 content retrieval module to display a single article on my main website page. As shown in the image below

1st, i'd like to remove the bullet on the left side of the image. Being fairly new to firebug, i noticed there's some <ul> code linked to k2modulebox<value> .. is there a way to remove this easily ?

2nd, i'd like to have a transparent background for those articles (so that the module box and K2 content match) .. and i have NO IDEA where to change that.

LIVE SITE

Thanks for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BeN Radiorockcafe
  • BeN Radiorockcafe's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92196 by BeN Radiorockcafe
Replied by BeN Radiorockcafe on topic Removing BULLET and Transparent Background
Hi John,

Thank you for the info, I was using Firebug instead of the WebDev addon. I will give it a shot and see if I can come up with something. What I like about Firebug is that you can modify the anything/everything and you see the results right away on your website (until you refresh the page as the changes are not permanent until you actually modify the file itself)

To get wibiya .. just go on www.wibiya.com :)

Thanks for the comments and help..

More
13 years 8 months ago #92197 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Removing BULLET and Transparent Background
Not sure why you're using the module to present a single article on the front page. The module is setup to present multiple articles and it would be a lot of work to remove the unnumbered list. Suggest you review the following doc about putting K2 content on the front page.

simon.getk2.org/k2-documents/item/435-212-creating-a-frontpage

More
13 years 8 months ago #92198 by Kirk
The module is set up to present multiple articles OR single articles! If he wants to present a single article why would you question that? It's his web site, not yours. Your reply did absolutely nothing to help the guy.

Terry A Britton said:

Not sure why you're using the module to present a single article on the front page. The module is setup to present multiple articles and it would be a lot of work to remove the unnumbered list. Suggest you review the following doc about putting K2 content on the front page.

simon.getk2.org/k2-documents/item/435-212-creating-a-frontpage