Keyword

Am I getting lucky?

• Bill Thayer
  • Bill Thayer's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92205 by Bill Thayer
Am I getting lucky? was created by Bill Thayer
Didn't realize I was such a stud...check it out...got this in my email today...man the K2 is da bomb

Greeting From StellaHow are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry youwith my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you willgrant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Stella. ijust went Through your profile at (community.getk2.org) I have nooptions than letting you Know that I am interested in having arelationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you cansend an email to my email address is(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) so that I can send you more details aboutmy self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bearin mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back groundbarrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality ordistance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waitingfor your email to my email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. me luck? my wife thinks so!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92206 by Doug M
Replied by Doug M on topic Am I getting lucky?
She's Mine I tell you....SHE MINE!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.