Keyword

Problem with the Display of Items/Articles Pages

• Charles NOUBOUE
  • Charles NOUBOUE's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92368 by Charles NOUBOUE
Problem with the Display of Items/Articles Pages was created by Charles NOUBOUE
Hi!
I'm doing sort of a newspapers' website with joomla.And to do that, i use the K2 coponent for iits tags and for each main subject (Actualités ; Idées, etc...).

The problem is like, I think, the K2 component, which displays the item, have a problem to separate the "main page" from the "right" module position.

When we display the list of items in a category, we just see the first article in the "main page", the modules in the "right module position", and only at the bottom of the "main page", after all the modules in the "right module position".

You can see what I mean by clicking there : afriquemoderne.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&Itemid=26. And look at the bottom of the page.

And I have the same problem when I click on one article: The article is displayed at the bottom of the page after a big blank.

Please, help me. Give me some alternative, so that my website can run correctly. I'm new on joomla so I've tried to fix the problem by myself, without success ...Thank you

Charles
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92369 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Problem with the Display of Items/Articles Pages
This looks to be a template or module issue rather than a K2 issue. I looked at your page and if I set the right-column to not display (using Firebug in Firefox) the K2 articles appeared as they should. I would disable the right column modules one by one and see if the problem goes away. If it does you know that a specific module is the problem. If you disable all modules in the right column and the problem persists I would contact whoever you got your template from.

• Charles NOUBOUE
  • Charles NOUBOUE's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92370 by Charles NOUBOUE
Replied by Charles NOUBOUE on topic Problem with the Display of Items/Articles Pages
Thank you very much.

My template (Terran Tribune) is edited by Rockettheme, and after have checked, I saw that some other rockettheme's templates have some problem with K2.

I hope that I will find the problem and succeed in fixing it. If someone have an idea...

Thank you.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92371 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Problem with the Display of Items/Articles Pages
You need to post this at rockettheme. I know that several of their templates have the same issue. They will know the best answer to resolve.Charles N said:
Thank you very much.

My template (Terran Tribune) is edited by Rockettheme, and after have checked, I saw that some other rockettheme's templates have some problem with K2.

I hope that I will find the problem and succeed in fixing it. If someone have an idea...

Thank you.