Keyword

Put a space between "read more" and next article in Latest items

• Stu Reeves
  • Stu Reeves's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92420 by Stu Reeves
Hi I'm pretty new to Joomla and very new to K2. Using a site ground template with a K2 Latest Items Layout for a non profit I help run,
I'm stuck trying to put a gap between the read more of the previous article and the heading of the next, so it looks kind of jumbled up. I just can't work out how to do it (tried padding / margins for the a & a:links, but that breaks other areas.
The site is here
alvechurchlounge.org.uk/news
and any help would be really appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92421 by Olivier Karfis
Hi.

Try padding the div.latestItemView which is the div that contains the whole item in that list.

In general, your problem is that none of the K2 css is getting loaded on your site so you're going to have to recreate a lot of styles yourself.  If you loaded the K2.css, at least you'd have all the basics which you can then modify.

I STRONGLY recommend you look into using Firefox's Firebug to help you debug all these css issues.

--Olivier

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• Stu Reeves
  • Stu Reeves's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92422 by Stu Reeves
Thanks, I was using Opera Dragonfly, but was looking at completely the wrong area to make the changes. Unfortunately I was using template before discovering K2, so may be a real headache to migrate fully.

Thanks once agian.

Stu