Keyword

K2 map upgrade?

• Thomas Evans
  • Thomas Evans's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92435 by Thomas Evans
K2 map upgrade? was created by Thomas Evans
We have used various map plug-ins in other Joomla websites we have done. We have begun using K2 with our Joomla websites and are using the K2Dynamic map module but it isnt quite as "dynamic" as we would like.  We are doing a site with many businesses like a directory and we would like if it is possible to ...

1. Have a map on category page show all the items connected to that category listed on one larger map.

2. If there is any way someone clicked on the point marking the business would like to the item page that has been created for that business.

i.e a category is Italian restaurants

When landing on the category page all the items (restaurants) underneath Italian would be listed on the map, then the points are also linkable to the items page.

3. On the Items page can you have a get directions like google has?

I know this may be a subject already discussed but I haven't it in posts yet.  Does anyone know if any other map map modules are integrate-able with K2 or how we can sync any other map modules with K2?

Thanks

tOm eVanS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thomas Evans
  • Thomas Evans's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92436 by Thomas Evans
Replied by Thomas Evans on topic K2 map upgrade?
sorry I did find a post on this .. at least on the google maps

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/google-map-or-other-map

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.