Keyword

SImple Image Gallery Pro with K2 -> blank page!

• Cristian Pozzer
  • Cristian Pozzer's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92579 by Cristian Pozzer
SImple Image Gallery Pro with K2 -> blank page! was created by Cristian Pozzer
I try to install Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin with K2 but I have a strange problem.

When I try to see the web page with the image gallery I see a white page on my browser. Checking the source code, there's no one line of code ... white page...

Deactivating the sigpro plugin, all works fine (.. i see the {gallery}...{/gallery} code into the content page...)

I try also to install the free version of the Simple Image Gallery plugin and make some hack to work with K2 and it works! but I want to use the Pro version!!

Please help me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92580 by william white
Replied by william white on topic SImple Image Gallery Pro with K2 -> blank page!
First, enable error reporting and see if there is an error

Are you zipping the files correctly (files only, no folders in zip file)

Are you adding the files thru k2 gallery tab?

Have you checked k2 information to see that the sig is installed properly and mb_encoding is enabled?

• Cristian Pozzer
  • Cristian Pozzer's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92581 by Cristian Pozzer
Replied by Cristian Pozzer on topic SImple Image Gallery Pro with K2 -> blank page!
Thank you for your reply Willilam!

William White said:
First, enable error reporting and see if there is an error

-> I try ... but I cant see any type of output... so no error report!

Are you zipping the files correctly (files only, no folders in zip file)

-> Yes

Are you adding the files thru k2 gallery tab?

-> Yes

Have you checked k2 information to see that the sig is installed properly and mb_encoding is enabled?

-> The plug-in is installed, I don't know the mb_encoding .. please can you give more info about ?

Thank you

Cristian

More
13 years 8 months ago #92582 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic SImple Image Gallery Pro with K2 -> blank page!
I had problems on my site with the plugin conflicting with the latest version of mootools (1.2.X). In the plugin parameters try each of the settings for "Popup Engine for Image Galleries"  and see if one of them works. I had to use Slimbox2 (powered by JQuery) to get it to work on my site.

More
13 years 4 months ago #92583 by Chanyut
I had the same problems like you guys. I was unable to change the root path of the image gallery. (even if I saved a new path, but tt still be "image/stories"). And now I got it! I workaround by directly uploaded the gallery folder into the "image/stories" folder.

I hope that help you guys. if you have any question , "please do not hesitate to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." :D