Keyword

Featured Image

More
13 years 8 months ago #92633 by BBC
Replied by BBC on topic Featured Image
In your template folder css/extended,css..............line 231.
There is template´s #itemListPrimary .catItemView that conflicts with K2 featured CSS styling.

If you remove it image shows. But you lose background of category listing blocks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92634 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Featured Image
What I said in my last post will look exactly like the link to the image you provided.Kevin McMinn said:
Hmm...OK Well, I'm not sure what to do next then :DBBC said:It wont help you. Terry misunderstod you.

• NintendoNerds
  • NintendoNerds's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92635 by NintendoNerds
Replied by NintendoNerds on topic Featured Image
I guess I can give it a shot. I mean, what could it hurt? Where is this file located?

category_item.php
Terry A Britton said:

What I said in my last post will look exactly like the link to the image you provided.Kevin McMinn said:Hmm...OK Well, I'm not sure what to do next then :DBBC said:It wont help you. Terry misunderstod you.

More
13 years 8 months ago #92636 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Featured Image
Just backup your files first. If you're using template overrides it will be in /templates/name-of-your-template/html/com_k2/templates/default (if you're set to use the default image in the K2 backend). If not it will be in /components/com_k2/templates/default (if you're using the default template).Kevin McMinn said:
I guess I can give it a shot. I mean, what could it hurt? Where is this file located?

category_item.phpTerry A Britton said:

What I said in my last post will look exactly like the link to the image you provided.Kevin McMinn said:Hmm...OK Well, I'm not sure what to do next then :DBBC said:It wont help you. Terry misunderstod you.