Keyword

uploading more than one picture with description. is it possible?

• Sashaiel
  • Sashaiel's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92723 by Sashaiel
hi everybody.i use K2 editor in my joomla site. K2 is nice. but i have a problem and i hope someone know how i can solve it  

in k2, when i submit articles  that only have one picture, everything is ok. (i can use image tab in k2 editor)but when articles have more than 1 image, and every picture have a separate description, i need to manually  save that images , resize them, upload to server, put in content and write the description under it . this is really boring and take time.

is there any extension or plugin  to build more than 1 fields for uploading images , in image tab of k2 editor .or an extension that  upload images automatically from other site, to my site when i copy an article from another site to k2 editor of my site ?ps: you can't write description for images when you use k2 image gallery (simple image gallery) . 

ps2: if you can't understand what i mean, please take a look to this article on nationalgeographic

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/pictures/110112-pirate-blackbeards-sword-shipwreck-queen-annes-revenge-science-treasure/#/queen-annes-revenge-blackbeard-ship-dead-eye-concretion_31161_600x450.jpg

in this article, they have 6 pictures, and every picture has it own description.i need a extension to do like this in k2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sashaiel
More
13 years 8 months ago #92724 by Sashaiel
hello??? anybody know about this????

More
13 years 8 months ago #92725 by william white
Mabey you can use the gallery. pick one picture for the item image, then put the rest in a gallery and zip them up. If they have to have descriptions or a lot of text with them. mabee you should consider making each one an item, then use a slideshow to present them...

• Sashaiel
More
13 years 8 months ago #92726 by Sashaiel
hi william, thanks for reply.

but this is not the right solution . there must be a better way! it's strange that nobody have the same problem!!?

if it was possible to increase the item image fields , it was great...

anyone else have an idea?

William White said:

Mabey you can use the gallery. pick one picture for the item image, then put the rest in a gallery and zip them up. If they have to have descriptions or a lot of text with them. mabee you should consider making each one an item, then use a slideshow to present them...

More
13 years 7 months ago #92727 by Pasquale Luisi
i would pay for it

• Sashaiel
More
13 years 7 months ago #92728 by Sashaiel
yeah. i would be really great if they could put this function for k2

wello said:
i would pay for it