Keyword

K2 Item Display and Function Problems [Partially Solved]

• Roger Edrinn
  • Roger Edrinn's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #92941 by Roger Edrinn
Having two problems with K2 (v2.4.1) I've not been able to solve:

1. Font Resizer Function:

When my Item text is displayed on the front end, I can toggle a Font Resizer using Item View Options. Yet when I display the Item on the front end clicking the Font + - has no effect. Is their a global setting somewhere that would disable this feature?

I found this K2 Tutorial that exhibits the same problem, the Font resizer doesn't work, what gives? Could it be Firefox? I tried Chrome, same results. If I use Cntl + or Cntl - on the keyboard the fonts resize.

2. Lead Text Missing with More [Solved - Except] :

In the Item text editor I'll enter the Lead Text, then insert the More dashed red line, then enter the follow on text. When I click "More" in the Category View, I'll go to the Item view page but the Lead text is not displayed. I've not been able to find a switch to display the entire Item text, both sides of the More line. How do I display the entire Item text?

[Solved - Except] I used Lead Text, in Joomla/K2 speak it's Intro Text, so knowing that I was able to open all the Category and Item settings and find one set to Hide. But the Intro Text shows in bold, anyway to not have bold?

The above link has the Intro text, but it is shown bold, why?

Overall K2 is making sense and I'm close to that Ah ha moment.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.