Keyword

K2 Categories description do not update in the frontend of the page ?

• Johnnie Kazija
  • Johnnie Kazija's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #93126 by Johnnie Kazija
this is a weird one: I have edited the description area in the K2 categories here: sailing yachts Croatia , I have added couple textlinks with bold formatting but the problem is they (those changes) save in the backend and stay there, but they don show in the frontend???

I know you will now say clean the cache (browser cache, joomla cache etc. purge urls), but I did that and opened on several other browsers that I do not use usually and on another computer... but changes do not show??? I have created another category everything works fine...

then I went to the translation of the "problem category" torough joomfish control panel and if I add those changes to the translation they appear on the front end in the other language???

they even show in original language in joomfish?

after several hours of testing the changes are still there in the backend but not in the frontend? any idea?

the items are not affected by this, only subcategories that are on this page: sailing yachts in croatia Page

i see I could recreate those categories and move items over... but then I would have to copy each translation again...

even if I cut the complete description out of there and hit save...on the front end it still shows... like Iam editing another website???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #93127 by Martin Carrion
I am experiencing the same issue, very very weird!

• Johnnie Kazija
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #93128 by Johnnie Kazija
I havent found a SOLUTION just created a new one with all the categories... here: Categories for Sailing Charter Croatia

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #93129 by Martin Carrion
Thanks for the reply, very weird issue huh?

• Johnnie Kazija
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #93130 by Johnnie Kazija
yeah, nobody could help me... so I started from beginning :-)