Keyword

K2 Gallery IDs

• Kevin Michael
  • Kevin Michael's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93437 by Kevin Michael
K2 Gallery IDs was created by Kevin Michael
Hi there

I wonder if you would be able to help me, i was testing out the k2 galleries module, i created 10 test galleries which the folders were named 1,2,3..10 if you looked at the folder structure on the server. Now you can look inside each photo and see the pictures inside each folder eg folder 1. But when i was finished testing i deleted all the items, which deleted all the folders, but now the folder struture numbering is continuing from 10, i.e. 10, 11, 12.... I know it is the item ID that is incremented, but i would like it to start from 1 again, how can i do this without having to uninstall and reinstall?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93438 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 Gallery IDs
The gallery folders are created from the id number from the record created in mysql when an item is added. This is an autoincrement field so as to make sure every record has a unique id number. Even if you delete items the id number "1" will not be used again.

But , you can always look at the item a gallery is associate with and check its id number and use that if you like, it just wont be 1..2..3, it ma be 12,13,14...or whatever

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.