Keyword

add images to items

• allhere
  • allhere's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93476 by allhere
add images to items was created by allhere
I have add an iframe to admin item template to "add image"(the button on the editor ...) its work ok 

but the problem is the add new item is loading slow now (cause the iframe?)

so i think maybe i can load the iframe only after the add new item page load,anyone got idea how can i do that?thank:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93477 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic add images to items
You could use javascript or AJAX to load the iframe after the page has loaded. I've never done that, but would search Google for "load iframe after page load." I did a quick search and the second listing sounds like what you want.

Just out of curiousity, why did you add an iframe to the admin item template? Also not sure why an iframe in itself would cause the page to load slow.

• allhere
  • allhere's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93478 by allhere
Replied by allhere on topic add images to items
Hi there , i've tried that but nothing changed , google didnt give me an answer : ( lol

but i've notice that in k2 administrator > views>item there is one file (view.html.php) that calls to plugins  "onRenderAdminForm" .

so maybe i can add there the joomla image plugin?

if someone know how ill be happy: )

thanks.
Terry A Britton said:

You could use javascript or AJAX to load the iframe after the page has loaded. I've never done that, but would search Google for "load iframe after page load." I did a quick search and the second listing sounds like what you want.

Just out of curiousity, why did you add an iframe to the admin item template? Also not sure why an iframe in itself would cause the page to load slow.