Keyword

Categories (tools module) on k2 categroies pages only

• christiaan van twisk
  • christiaan van twisk's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93487 by christiaan van twisk
Categories (tools module) on k2 categroies pages only was created by christiaan van twisk
Dear Simon,

i have question?

i have few categories and within these categories sub categories. what i want to do is the following.

when on the main page: beshoffbrothers.com/menus.html you will see that i have 3 sub categories here, you also see a menu on the bottom left which is called clontarf menu, i am making to more menu like the clontarf menu for each sub category, howevr i only want to show this module with categories on the category that is it for, so clontarf with tools module for clontarf, hohtw with tools menu hohtw and so on.

is this possible without having all the categories modules on al pages

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93488 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Categories (tools module) on k2 categroies pages only
Look at metamod. It gives you the ability to control on which pages a module shows up using php logic (you would grab the category and then determine which module to load). Metamod is free, but the pro version costs a few dollars.

• christiaan van twisk
  • christiaan van twisk's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93489 by christiaan van twisk
Replied by christiaan van twisk on topic Categories (tools module) on k2 categroies pages only
Terry A Britton

also metamod is not that easy to setup, is there no other way of doing this?

thx for reply