Keyword

Item thumbnail size

• chris blackwell
  • chris blackwell's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93536 by chris blackwell
Item thumbnail size was created by chris blackwell
I am a newbie so patience is essential. I am trying to change the size of the image that is associated with an item. I have tried changing the sizing (xs,s,m,l,xl) numerous times and uploaded the image again with the new settings but the image doesn't change size.I've upload a screen shot that illustrates this the N.W.A image is the one I am talking about. If I could get step by step instructions that would be great.Thank you soo much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93537 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Item thumbnail size
Please check the K2 Parameters as that contains the Master image sizes. This can be found in the K2 backend when you click one of the K2 functions, like item, category. It will be displayed in the top right of the screen.

Additionally, the K2 Category view has parameters that gives the ability to over ride the master settings allowing you to create custom image sizes for that category.

Once you have added an image to an item and saved it, then wish to change the size, you will need to remove it first from the item and then reattach it.  

Let us know how you get on.

SimonK2 Support 

• chris blackwell
  • chris blackwell's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93538 by chris blackwell
Replied by chris blackwell on topic Item thumbnail size
After I set the master settings size. Where is the box where I pick s.m.l.xl for the item located?