Keyword

Slide Show Pro for Image Viewer

• John Helbling
  • John Helbling's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93677 by John Helbling
Slide Show Pro for Image Viewer was created by John Helbling
Hello,

I am redoing an old website that I used Slide Show Pro to show images of rental properties with. I am rebuilding in Joomla and would like to use K2 to display my property photos for each.

Basically I need to know how to add the Flash Swf File in place of the default image viewer.

I have around 75 properties. I use SSP which each has a different album ID. In essence each flash player for each property is unique.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

John - New Comer to K2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• John Helbling
More
13 years 7 months ago #93678 by John Helbling
Replied by John Helbling on topic Slide Show Pro for Image Viewer
OK.. I was able to add the .swf file to the Video's tab. I think I can do it like this. Add the specific swf file to the All Videos option in the edit item view. I would like to place the video on top where the picture is. How do I do this? Thanks!

John

More
13 years 7 months ago #93679 by Terry Britton

• John Helbling
More
13 years 7 months ago #93680 by John Helbling
Replied by John Helbling on topic Slide Show Pro for Image Viewer
Great! I did figure this out! Also with the flash I am using Slideshow Pro with the Thumbnail option. I was able to put the location of the swf file in the video section of the Item in the admin panel. I altered the All Videos Css files to give a white background and the Keyline border around the flash. Then I took the block of code for the video from the item.php and replaced the itemimage div. For kickers I was also able to create new DIV blocks to hold the player to the left then one to the right to hold my extra fields, tags etc. Turned out GREAT!

Thanks you for making K2! Love it!

John