Keyword

please can you help

More
13 years 7 months ago #93754 by steve
please can you help was created by steve
can someone please help me i am using JA Social with K2 and a few others you can view the site at www.justmyarea.co.uk/thornbury the problem that i have is when you login the click on add (add new content) that loads the K2 content window fine but then if you scroll down to the (path) section in order to upload an image then click on (image tab) this works fine and opens the next window. this is where the problem starts. 1. the content in this window is too large; (i need to know how to make it smaller or make the window larger) 2. if you click on the (browse) tab to search for a file nothing happens?? I have spent days looking on the internet but can find the answer... i have also restored the website a number of times but still no luck :-( can some one pleasse please please help me. you can login using username admin password magics1 to see the error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93755 by steve
Replied by steve on topic please can you help
ok sorry mine also works as well on image and image galley. what i ment was on the ADD ITEM window click on the CONTENT tab and then if you scroll down BELOW the text input box you will see 3 tavs IMAGE - REDME - EDITOR if you then click the IMAGE tab another pop up window will appear.... HIS is the window with oversized content... if you scroll down you will see an UPLOAD section with 3 tavs BROWSE FILES- START UPLOAD - CLEAR COMPLERED. the BROWSE tav does NOT work.

byt the image box works on the other sections such as events ect.

any ideas...

More
13 years 7 months ago #93756 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic please can you help
This is controlled by a Joomla extended editor plugin.  Edit /plugins/editors-xtd/image.php.  and near the bottom you will see where it sets the modal size.  Just increase to what you want.