Keyword

position module next to tag page

• Yves Mulkers
  • Yves Mulkers's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93798 by Yves Mulkers
position module next to tag page was created by Yves Mulkers
To my articles I have added tags. On my main page I show the tag cloud by using the k2_mod_tools module.

I want to have a module displayed on the page that is displayed when I click on one the tag words.

I jump to a subpage that starts with domain.org/tag/tagkeyword/articlename (I have sh404sef enabled, that's why the sef url).

real url =

../index.php?option=com_k2&lang=en&tag=analyst+view&task=tag&view=itemlist

How can I hav this accomplished?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93799 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic position module next to tag page
A few choices.  1. Use metamod plugin where you can use php to define when modules are shown (in your case you would say if the task = tag then display module.  2.  You could add a module position in your index.php, add your module to that position and set it to show always.  Then add php in the index.php to only display the module if task=tag.  Maybe someone else knows of an easier way, but that's all I can think of.

The only other thing I can think of is you could publish the module to the "inactive" position and set the Menus to "All", for them to show up on pages where there is no active menu ID. This is a bug/feature of Joomla that causes only menu items in the "All" setting to show up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.