Keyword

Some questions

• Tim Mohlin Törringer
  • Tim Mohlin Törringer's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93936 by Tim Mohlin Törringer
Some questions was created by Tim Mohlin Törringer
Hi!I am thinking of using K2 at my site to display my news. Bit first I have two question:Is it possible at the frontpage to show the Image to the left, beside the introtext And then in the article show it as a big picture over the introtext?And is it possible to hide The Extra Fields at the frontpage and just show it in the article?Thanks! :DBest RegardsTim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #93937 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Some questions
The first question: You can rearrange the blocks in the list view as well as the article view by making a template override of the component files and editing them accordingly.

The second question is just a matter of parameter settings. You can choose to the category parameter for the extra fields not to show on the list and do show on the item page.

• Tim Mohlin Törringer
  • Tim Mohlin Törringer's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93938 by Tim Mohlin Törringer
Replied by Tim Mohlin Törringer on topic Some questions
Thanks for the reply!About the first question, is there any easy way to do that?And about the second question: it worked!

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #93939 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Some questions
First you will need to read on how to make a template override.

After that, and after you have in your template the K2 files, you edit the category_item.php and the item.php. Then you will probably need to write some CSS.

For the images you will have to put the dimensions you would like in general parameters of K2 and on the category parameters to set which size (XS, S, M, L, XL) you would like to use for the listing and for the item page.