Keyword

Image Height Constraints-possible?

• Marc Sitkin
  • Marc Sitkin's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #94142 by Marc Sitkin
Image Height Constraints-possible? was created by Marc Sitkin
I've noticed that the image resizing favors a fixed with image, rather than a fixed height image.

This makes for a rather bad looking Items view. It seems that the default should be set to create a fixed height, variable width, with the image centered left-right.

Anyone know where to hack the code to do this?

I did try the  AmritvelaNet-K2-Extended-Image-0.1.1b-0-g4a56925 plugin, but can't find where to input height constrains. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #94143 by BBC
Replied by BBC on topic Image Height Constraints-possible?
It is possible. Use search at forum. Images height hack.

• Agence Franco-Anglaise d'Informatique
  • Agence Franco-Anglaise d'Informatique's Avatar
More
13 years 3 months ago #94144 by Agence Franco-Anglaise d'Informatique
Replied by Agence Franco-Anglaise d'Informatique on topic Image Height Constraints-possible?
The solution can be found at Gavick. Rather than using the K2 Category Item view, use GK News Pro GK4 to display your category layouts. The News Pro module allows dynamic resizing by width and height and permits cropping. Full flexibility. To be perfectly honest, K2 and K2Store become a very powerful tool for an e-commerce website when combined with the power and support of Gavick Templates and Extensions: I will put an example URL here but I haven't read the rules yet so if it gets removed by moderators I apologise. Fleurs de Style: www.fleurs-de-style.com/