Keyword

moved k2 to anothe rhost style sheet missing

• left19
  • left19's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #94311 by left19
I moved joomla to another host. I uuse k2 as an adjunct, not as the only items i have. Checked database, all items are there. But on the main index page of the old site, source code it has a link to k2.js and other such styles and scripts, on the new site these are missing.

Can anyone tell me what might be missing on the new site?

is there some path change i need to make?

any other ideas???

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• left19
More
13 years 7 months ago #94312 by left19
by the way, the about page and the copyright at the bottom of dashboard are missing as well. I know I left something out, but how can i figure out what to do?

More
13 years 7 months ago #94313 by william white
Replied by william white on topic moved k2 to anothe rhost style sheet missing
Not sure how you moved things or how far youve been since you moved the site, but i would use Akeeba to move the site and it should get everything back like it was. This would be different than changing from article to items as there are necessarily different links.

• left19
More
13 years 7 months ago #94314 by left19
i took a mysql export and then uploaded files. I couldn;'t use anything like X-whatever because the serverr it was on couldn't take it. it was toooooo slow. I might have lost a few files here?? IS there any utility that can check for this type of thing? Why isn't it putting it's script and style sheet instance into main joomla?

• left19
More
13 years 7 months ago #94315 by left19
well turns out the simple solution to this is to just reload k2 install. I was afraid to do it because I didn't want it to reset all  my data, but it didn't. Yeah!!!

Thanks for answering William.