Keyword

K2 item filter in backend hasn't worked for numbers since 2.1

• mvmdata
  • mvmdata's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #94748 by mvmdata
Ok, so I am not sure if this is known or not, but I haven't been able to use the backend filter for items using either digits or even words like first or second since version 2.1.  I run a couple of sites for property management companies and it is really inconvient that I can't search by address number or even common street names.  I have recently updated to the latest svn and it is still the same.  I have this issue on multiple sites on a couple of servers so I guess I can provide a bunch of information below but I believe the issue is in the source code...but here it goes.  Around version 2.2 it actually gave me an error but I don't recall what it was.  My two servers that run websites with k2 are a debian 5 and centos 5.5 on both I use directadmin as my control panel and both are up to date with the latest php 5.2 and apache 2.2.  All Joomla sites are at 1.5.22, I don't have anything really out of the ordinary installed or running, I don't have issues with any other component, and I can reproduce this on a fresh site over and over again on both servers.  Firebug does not show any errors on the search so I think it is just an issue with some kind of form clensing or expression matching...but that is just my two cents.  Let me know if you need any other info.  I can replicate this on a local server as well with just k2 and joomla installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mvmdata
More
13 years 6 months ago #94749 by mvmdata
friendly bump

• mvmdata
More
13 years 5 months ago #94750 by mvmdata
ARG, cmon! Any reason for this non-response?  Guess it's time to go rate your component.