Keyword

Show list of K2 items with extended author info showing

• Rikhardur Brynjolfsson
  • Rikhardur Brynjolfsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #94772 by Rikhardur Brynjolfsson
Show list of K2 items with extended author info showing was created by Rikhardur Brynjolfsson
Hi,

Is it possible to have one menu item which if clicked displays a list of K2 items with no "Read more" and no link in title, just shows all the item, also the extended author info?

Im trying to use K2 for testimonials and I want to use the author info as the person giving the testimonial.. picture, name, web address of his company and description of what he does. It would be perfect if I could make this work.

THanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94773 by Jiliko.net
Hi,

What you can do :

- Create a "Testimonials" K2 category and set its item params to disable link title, hide readmore link and display author information

- Create a specific K2 template for this category and customize it to fit your needs...

Can find information on K2 templating here : community.getk2.org/notes/Templating_in_K2

Olivier

• Rikhardur Brynjolfsson
  • Rikhardur Brynjolfsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #94774 by Rikhardur Brynjolfsson
Replied by Rikhardur Brynjolfsson on topic Show list of K2 items with extended author info showing
Hi

- Create a "Testimonials" K2 category and set its item params to disable link title, hide readmore link and display author information

I tried this but the only thing wrong with it is it skips the extended author info.

- Create a specific K2 template for this category and customize it to fit your needs...

I do not have the knowledge to do templates :(

Thanks anyway.