Keyword

Problem with userblog

• Luke r
  • Luke r's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95010 by Luke r
Problem with userblog was created by Luke r
Hi, i am trying to get users to be able to submit blogs after they register. Once they log in, the k2 login module as a link that reads 'Add an Item'. If i click this, it opens a modal window and i can create the blog. The problem is, if I click cancel, it reloads my website inside this iframe.

If this cannot be fixed (maybe a js conflict or something), can i make it so this 'Add Item' page is within my joomla content and not in a modal window

Also, the article that the user submits becomes locked and can only then be published by and admin after a global checkin

Lastely, Id like to know if there is a way to remove some of those tabs at the bottom of the modal window, id like to only have images and content tabs available for the users use. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Luke r
  • Luke r's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95011 by Luke r
Replied by Luke r on topic Problem with userblog
I thought id reply to my own post to give a littl emore information. When the modal window pops up, i get two javasript errors that might be causing some of my problems...

Calendar is not defined

Calendar._DN = new Array ("Sunday", "M...r._TT["INFO"] = "About the Calendar"; index....ew=item (line 166)

JTabs is not defined

window.addEvent('domready', function...ew JTabs(tabs, {display: 3}); }); });
index....ew=item (line 164)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.