Keyword

JCE Editor not showing in K2

• Helen Edwards
  • Helen Edwards's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95053 by Helen Edwards
JCE Editor not showing in K2 was created by Helen Edwards
I am having a few problems with K2 since installing in on a new site I am developing.  I am new to joomla but did not have any issues with k2 in the past.

1 JCE edit not displaing.   I used an alternative editor on the previous site and had no problems but that editor caused other issues with other components I use so I was looking for an alternaitve and tried JCE but its only dispalying in joomla articles.

2. Plus when I edit or create an article a captcha security type box comes up and once I add the code k2 doesnt redirect back to the site.  I have to close the k2 and hit the back button to get back to the site.

I am going to try and reinstall k2 and the photo and video extensions.   I have the subscription based image editor and its working but none of the above.

I have a new installation of all up to date componenets and server configuration is fine.  I am using the latest rocket theme with jom social and other than that I only have an admin type extension installed so far.   Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

Helen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.