Keyword

Script problem (autogenerates articles, but Ja News FP does not display images)

• Hazuki Azuma
  • Hazuki Azuma's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95087 by Hazuki Azuma
I've written a script to auto-generate articles in K2 format. K2 stores its actual markup and content in the database (MySQL in this case). My script pulls information from a custom real estate component and generates articles in a given format (picture, then text). It then inserts this information into a new row in the jos_k2_items, thus creating a new article.

The problem is, even though the markup looks exactly the same as an article created manually, the JA News FP module doesn't show the image! When browsing the source of the front page (dynamically-generated?) I noticed that an image link is created for the articles in addition to the link to the article itself; however, no such link is created for my auto-generated articles.

Why? What am I doing wrong? The problem must be somewhere in K2 or the FP module since the markup of the generated articles is exactly identical to a manual one.

Please help! I've attached my script and a screenshot of the JA News FP component displaying one of my articles.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hazuki Azuma
  • Hazuki Azuma's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95088 by Hazuki Azuma
I've found out that the K2 component needs to be given an image in the Image tab of the multi-tab editor. Doing this manually works. However, I can't find where in the SQL K2 is storing this information. It HAS to be there somewhere right? Else how would it know where to find the image? Please help me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.