Keyword

Creat Plugin Image k2

• rafaelscouto
  • rafaelscouto's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95099 by rafaelscouto
Creat Plugin Image k2 was created by rafaelscouto
CCK K2 users we're limited to using an image position for all items. When I develop a template for the K2 I can choose where the image will be before the text after text, align left, right, etc., the problem is that that is for all items, then we modified the CSS can not really change, all news will be created with the image in the same position, and that's a big problem, because I think most users would like to K2 that the images were placed where they wanted. See the Content of Joomla itself, there you can see that the images can be placed flush left or right, above or below the text and the size you want, what I wanted was this, this manipulation of images in K2. From what I see, it would suffice to create a plugin, and this plugin options to manipulate the images, alignment, position, height and width, border, background and add a class for those who, like me, want more changes. Thus we would not be limited, we would not have articles, news alike. Sometimes I want to create a news and make the text is right-aligned image, or create another news and put the picture at the end of the text, does not there anymore because of the default picture will be in a position just to all Articles created.

how to resize images in joomla core. later add parameters

resonder in power who would be grateful my email. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.