Keyword

K2 mod content "days, weeks, months"

• mıstık santra
  • mıstık santra's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95103 by mıstık santra
K2 mod content "days, weeks, months" was created by mıstık santra
hello friends,Easy come, first all of you,that the helper file, folder-mode contentI want to do this;show the contents of a specific day or week.show that the contents of the last three days, including, but not today. "BETWEEN" I tried to function as follows;case'hits' in line
[code]<span style="color: #000000;"><span style="color: #0000bb;">$query</span><span style="color: #007700;">.=</span><span style="color: #dd0000;">" AND i.created &gt; DATE_SUB('{$date}',INTERVAL "</span><span style="color: #007700;">.</span><span style="color: #0000bb;">$params</span><span style="color: #007700;">-&gt;</span><span style="color: #0000bb;">get</span><span style="color: #007700;">(</span><span style="color: #dd0000;">'popularityRange'</span><span style="color: #007700;">).</span><span style="color: #dd0000;">" DAY) "</span><span style="color: #007700;">;</span></span>
[/code]

on;

$query.=" AND i.created &gt; BETWEEN DATE_SUB('{$date}',INTERVAL 3 DAY ) AND DATE_SUB('{$date}',INTERVAL 1 DAY ) ";changed it but did not get a result.

I thank in advance to friends who worked in the formcome easy to all of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.