Keyword

Template Monster Template

• Paul Corujo
  • Paul Corujo's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95114 by Paul Corujo
Template Monster Template was created by Paul Corujo
Hi All,

I have a template I purchased from templatemonster.com and have been working with.  I want to take advantage of K2 social media and commenting features so I installed the extension.  I created a test category and assigned it a test article (item).  I cannot seem to get the article in the column box which come with the template.  Can somebody please help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95115 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Template Monster Template
if by column box you mean grid, then you have to create a module to display k2 content.

Try assigning the category to a menu item and see where it lands....content position of your template likely

• Paul Corujo
More
13 years 6 months ago #95116 by Paul Corujo
Replied by Paul Corujo on topic Template Monster Template
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

I have assigned a k2 content module to a menu item that I created for testing purposes.  That menu item is of type K2 - Items Listings - Categories.  I can see the content on the page but it is not in the box that the rest of my content displays in.  For example, if I create a section blog and display articles they display in a box with title in a header which is how everything from my template displays.

The html for these "boxes" (which display the way I would like them to) say style="col_box".

Thanks again...I hope this makes sense

• Paul Corujo
More
13 years 6 months ago #95117 by Paul Corujo
Replied by Paul Corujo on topic Template Monster Template
I don't know if this helps but my template is not available in the drop down to choose template.  In the template manager it is assigned as my default template and my k2 category assignment is set for use default.