Keyword

Item list or last comments related to the displayed category

• Laurent Collongues
  • Laurent Collongues's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95166 by Laurent Collongues
Hi all,

I've setup a site using K2 to manage articles, comments and so on. Works fine.

I'm using K2 comments to display the last comments in a module position at the left of the article / list of articles displayed on the main position. Great. But I'd like to have the last comments for the category currently displayed only. I know that I can choose which categories to display comments from in the paramater setting but I'd like it to be dynamic and related to the actual display (from a menu or a search) rather than fixed and invariable.

The same with the list of articles. Ideally I'd like to show in a left module a reminder of the available articles belonging to the category of the currently displayed one. It should be dynamic. If you choose another article through the menu for example, the left module should be able to reconstruct the list of available articles under the category to wich the new displayed article belong.

For regular Joomla articles, one can use the "ArtCats" extension to achieve such a goal.

Does anyone know how to achieve this ?

Thanks

Laurent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #95167 by Patrick Milbrodt
Hello,

I am also looking for ArtCats like features for K2. Your post is a bit old, did you find anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.