Keyword

K2 Login - User Cant "Create Account" Advice Please..

More
13 years 6 months ago #95367 by Tony
Hello everyone, I need some advice . I have been trying to figure this out all day and have been reading forums, etc...

I installed the k2 component, perfectly along with extensions.. I have the k2 "login" mod, on the right side of my site. But when i try to make a test account, by going to the mod and clicking "create account" it does nothing, nothing at all! just refreshes the page...:(   So i was playing around and made a "registration" link in the user menu, just to see if i can create an account and that did work... so im very confused with whats going on..   So what does that work, but the "create account" in the login mod does not work at all??

So i need advice on how to figure this out, so and have it set up correctly .. Once again thank you, and any advice is help full.. 

www.thewirepromo.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95368 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 Login - User Cant "Create Account" Advice Please..
The registration form loads, When you hover over registar there is no url. Check the template and see if they have overidden the k2 login form. If so rename the subdirectory in the html and try the default k2 login from the core

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.