Joomla 1.5
K2 v2.4.1
JomSocial 2.0.6
Kunena 1.6.3
Joomlaxi JomSocial Profile Types 3.0.508
Joomlaxi Admin Approval
AutoGroup (latest version)
Styleware's K2 User Plugin

It's a website for Steiner schools. The idea is anyone can sign up and use the forum (Kunena). But only parents can sign up, access the community (JomSocial) and write articles (K2).

So I'm using JomSocial Profile Types to register people as parents (who require approval using Admin Approval) and non-parents (who don;t require approval). And I'm using AutoGroup to automatically assign parents to the main group for their school.

The site worked fine before I installed JSPT. Until then, people could register, use the community and write articles. 

But now they can't. It seems that the Styleware plugin fails to pass profile entries to JomSocial and fails to create a K2 profile because JSPT interrupts the registration process midway (just before the avatar upload stage).

I'm not a coder, but it seems to me this should be a relatively easy 'fix' for a really good coder. And it would open up a lot of opportunities for some great sites if people could integrate Joomla, JomSocial, K2 and JSPT in one site.

Would anyone be interested in helping to 'fix' this?

I don't want ownership. I just need to be able to use it.

And I'm *sure* other people would love this fix too. :)

Thanks,

Dom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.