Keyword

Trying...not ...to ...cry...

More
13 years 5 months ago #95578 by Kevin
Trying...not ...to ...cry... was created by Kevin
Ok, i'm pretty fried with all the options on this (which is a good thing once I learn it properly). Please anwser my list of newbie questions..lol

1. I have put in a gallery (pro) but how do I get the gallery to go under the big main image?

2. Their seems to be clr divs in the template which are causing big gaps in the k2 article, I havetried to find them in the template index.php in both k2 and the joomla template, removed them all and it still remained.

3. Are there meant to be templates to choose from when installing k2 as I seem to just have "default".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #95579 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Trying...not ...to ...cry...
First of all you need to create a K2 template override. See here how it is done.

1. To move tha gallery under the main image of your article you need to edit the item.php located in templates/your_template/html/com_k2/templates/default

Locate the itemImageGallery (in line 482) and move the whole if statement under the if statement of the itemImageBlock (in line 227)

2. The gaps you are referring to have nothing to do with the clr divs. You need to detect through your CSS and k2 css and reduce the gaps.

3. The main template is the default. If you want another you can just create it by duplicating the default (always in your templates folder).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.