• juju
  • juju's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 5 months ago #95661 by juju
Simplify the add form in K2... was created by juju
Hi !

Here is the message I send to Simon and JoomlaWork, if somebody can help ... :

You've maybe followed our discussion on this forum, about change the save button of the adding form in K2 (with me, Hanny and some other users).
I use K2 to manage my articles in my Joomla Website. I like it, but there is one a big disadvantage : The form for adding an article is no really pleasant to use.

In fact, the size of the pop-up box is fixed in pixel, so on some computer is ok, but on some others with different resolution, it's too big or too small...

The pop-up idea it's not a good idea I think.

I want to change the way to add an article, and I need help.

We should remove this pop-up and make the entry of an item directly on the page, like on this forum.

I want to have an really simple editor like on this forum. I assume the developpers creat theirself this editor, starting with TinyMCE, but if I have to pay, it's not a problem, I could understand that they don't want to give me their work for free ;)

I have to said that I try to modify the file form.php, but regarding to remove the pop-up box and put the form in a page integrated IN the website (with the banner, module at right...), I don't know how to do.

So, I'm done, I really hope you can do something for me, and I think not only for me; but for a lot of people ;)

Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.