Keyword

How to show Product Prices without Add to Cart in K2/K2Mart

• HeartFreedom
  • HeartFreedom's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95670 by HeartFreedom
Hi!

I congratulate you on making an excellent K2 component for joomla. It really gives power and beauty to websites and helpful for Joomlars..... I've used K2Mart as well. It is good but it needs some more power and feature along with K2 which other carts have (specially Tienda and some others) Although they lack some features which K2 has.

I have some issues with K2 and K2Mart and I'd be thankful if you help me ASAP. and I hope you'll keep in mind about such minor things in near future while developing newer versions.

I need to show product prices under the product title with different font ( or the title and prices under the product picture thumbnail) in category item view. and I need to show the same under product title on item page without cart button. 

And how can I show the prices in 2 currencies at a time?

Actually I want to create a product catalog with prices but It is impossible to show prices in K2 alone. And when I try to give prices in K2Mart then it always shows the SKU, Vendor, Manufactures and Price  tags downside the page. I dont want them at all. I just need to show the Prices in 2 currencies under the product title with different font and color both in category and item view.

And there should be thumbnail image uploading link as well because auto thumbnail looses the picture quality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #95671 by ronpbaker
Replied by ronpbaker on topic K2STORE (ADD TO CART) FIX
This thread is old but a search for "k2 store how to remove add to cart button" lead me here. I worked all day and figured out how to do this. So I thought I would share it with you in the event someone else lands on this thread for the same reason...

JOOMLA 3.0/K2VERSION 2.6.6 If you want to keep the price but do away with the ADD TO CART BUTTON follow these simple instructions.

YOURSITE/components/com_k2store/views/mycart/tmpl/addtocart.php

AROUND LINE 77

<input value="<?php echo JText::_('K2STORE_ADD_TO_CART'); ?>" type="submit" class="k2store_cart_button btn btn-primary" />

DELETE THIS CODE TO REMOVE THE CART BUTTON

I was hoping there was another way to do this, it removes the ADD TO CART from every category. I really only need it removed from selected categories, but oh well!!!

If anyone knows how to add the price to the category list I would appreciate it!

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 3 months ago #95672 by Krikor Boghossian
Hello,

For issues regarding K2Mart please use JoomlaWorks ticketing system.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)