Text Area for Introtext ?

• juju
  • juju's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 5 months ago #95675 by juju
Text Area for Introtext ? was created by juju
Hi everyone !

To simplify the add form, I choose to display two editors in K2 : one for the introtext and one for the fulltext.

But I dosen't like it, because it's too big and users have to scroll a lot in the window.

So, I want to have a little textarea for the introtext, and a full WYSIWYG editor for fulltext.

I find the line concerned in components/component/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php :

Line 449 :

$introtext = $wysiwyg->display('introtext', $item->introtext, '100%', '400', '40', '5', array('readmore'));$this->assignRef('introtext', $introtext);$fulltext = $wysiwyg->display('fulltext', $item->fulltext, '100%', '400', '40', '5', array('readmore'));$this->assignRef('fulltext', $fulltext);

And in form.php line 513 :

<?php if($this->params->get('mergeEditors')): ?>                                    <div class="k2ItemFormEditor">                                        <?php echo $this->text; ?>                                        <div class="dummyHeight"></div>                                        <div class="clr"></div>                                    </div>                                    <?php else: ?>                                    <div class="k2ItemFormEditor">                                        <span class="k2ItemFormEditorTitle">                                            <?php echo JText::_('Introtext (teaser content/excerpt)'); ?>                                        </span>                                        <?php echo $this->introtext; ?>                                        <div class="dummyHeight"></div>                                        <div class="clr"></div>                                    </div>                                    <div class="k2ItemFormEditor">                                        <span class="k2ItemFormEditorTitle">                                            <?php echo JText::_('Fulltext (main content)'); ?>                                        </span>                                        <?php echo $this->fulltext; ?>                                        <div class="dummyHeight"></div>                                        <div class="clr"></div>                                    </div>

<?php endif; ?>

But eachtime I try to modify the code, it don't work properly. Somebody can help me ?

Thanks a lot ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.