Keyword

K2 Module link path

More
13 years 5 months ago #95679 by Abdul
K2 Module link path was created by Abdul
hi, I am having trouble to link K2 module to the right menu. At collexia.co.uk , if user click on Press Room from top menu, it shows a k2 module page for all the press releases. Its working fine.

At the bottom, there is another K2 module for Recent Press Releases. When user  click on any of that press release, instead of opening into k2 module format as in Press Room (menu) structure , it opens in a full page.

In short in Press Room menu it shows this path collexia.co.uk/press-room/item/13-bridalwave-everything-you-need-to-say-i-do (Right One)

But if the same press release is clicked under any other menu , it shows this path collexia.co.uk/component/k2/item/13-bridalwave-everything-you-need-to-say-i-do and opens in a separate page.

How can I correct it so that Recent Press Release module always link to collexia.co.uk/press-room/.... no matter in which page user clicked that module.

I think its difficult to explain exactly, But one can easily test it by going to different pages and selecting the Recent Press Releases.

Any solution to fix this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.